Friday, July 8, 2011

It's a blog!!!

It's official. The Finch family has a new addition to the family...it's a blog!!! I hope you will welcome this new addition with open arms. :)

I've been meaning to start one for a while, but just finally got the push I needed. You see, I'm heading to Portugal and Spain in a few days and I want to be sure that I have a good way to share my adventure with you, my family and friends. (Translation: I don't want to have to send out 8,000 individual emails and photos to everyone, so a blog is a good way to share with everyone simultaneously and in "real time.")

So, let's all join hands as we leap into the sidewalk art drawing and embark on this adventure together (and by adventure I mean the blog, not my trip to Spain...although if you are on board for the blog you will automatically by assosciation be on board for the Spain trip adventure as well.)

I hope this will be a mutually enjoyable experience. Who knows where this will go or what direction it might take?

There's no earthly way of knowing,
Which direction we are going.
There's no knowing where we're rowing
Or which way the river's flowing...


Thanks for joining my adventure...here we go!

Love,
Caryl

2 comments:

  1. And they're certainly not showing
    Any signs that they are slowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's about damn time! I'm greatly looking forward to the online version of your particular brand of wit and wisdom.:0)

    ReplyDelete